Sunday, August 11, 2013

Popsugar Must Have: August 2013 Review

 
 Pop Sugar arrived and I am quite pleased with it all. For each product you will see my own opinion (which is the most important, I know and underneath that you will see "Reasons to Bitch." Reasons to Bitch is all inspired and generated from what others are bitching about on message boards." In case you want to join in the bitch-fest, feel free to use one of my reasons.
Grojana-Griffen, Pop Sugar Anniversary Necklace- This necklace is cute and dainty. I personally like bigger things ;) but this is just fine. Pop Sugar kind of threw it in there to celebrate their one year anniversary which was LAST month; but all of the incessant bitching on message boards about the lack of anything anniversary related kind of prompted this necklace to be in the box. So, thanks for bitching, bitches.
Reasons to Bitch
  • "I hate gold!"
  • "We never get anything silver!"
  •  "It's too dainty," (Last month the necklace was "too big")
  •  "I don't wear necklaces."
  • "I thought the chain length would be longer."  
Nature Box Apple Chips- Amazing! I am not the "Organic Type," but I could at least pretend to be with these. 

Reasons to Bitch
  • "I don't LIKE apples!"
  • "Ew, dehydrated?"
  • "These apples are from another Sub-box!" WAH!
  • "I'm allergic to apples." Well I'm allergic to Pepto Bismal, and I'll be disappointed too, when they send that.
Bentgo Lunch Box- So neat. I received the purple one, which is incredible, because I adore that color. It is very on trend and well thought out. Embarrassingly enough, I had to read the instructional manual, because I didn't understand how to fit the plastic ware back in the box, but I learned!

Reasons to Bitch
  • "I can find theses ANYWHERE. I only like products from rare and exotic places around the world."
  • "I already have a lunch box!"
  •  "I don't pack a lunch; I'm anit-lunch."
  • "Where's the handle? I'm too stupid to figure out how to carry this." 
  • "Omg, the color I received makes me want to die a thousand deaths."
Weekly To-Do Maybook, Planner- I think Planners are a great idea, but for me, it kind of increases my anxiety. If I accidently scribble in it or something like that, I deem it unworthy and have to rip out the page. I'll try to use this planner, because it's super-cute, but I'll have to calm my OCD tendencies down first.

Reasons to Bitch
  • "I don't use planners!"
  • "Pointless, because I'm illiterate."
  • "I always lose my planner."
  • "I hate the design."
Dermalogica Facial Wash and Pre-wash- I receive so many face washes where I'm not even phased by them. I'm not really big into cleansers, because I always have to take a benedryl from using them. Once my sunburn from hell goes away I'll give this a go.

Reasons to Bitch
  • "Um, hello...sensitive skin."
  • "I only use one kind of cleanser and I'm too much of a twat face to branch out and try other things."
  • "These bottles are too small!"
  • "I can find this brand at TJ Max (I read this from a blog somewhere) and I don't like that!"
Lunares Apple Dish- My absolute favorite! The dish is so well made and absolutely adorable. The depth of the bowl is quite deep and is perfect on my vanity in my beauty room. It's perfect for bobby pins, hair bands and the lip gloss that you will take with you when you're all done. Huge win!

Reasons to bitch
  • "What am I going to do with just one bowl?"
  • "You really need an apple-themed kitchen for this to be of any use."
  • "And again, I hate apples!"
  • "What am I, a school teacher?!"
Lulah- Body Wash- I was so worried that I'd get the Vanilla-fig scent body wash (and yes, I know that I heavily criticize others for being like this, but I don't think you understand my pure hatred of Vanilla scents. Well rest-assured, I received the Magnolia-fruit wash and it is lovely.

Reasons to Bitch
  • "I received a scent that I hate" (This is only okay, if you actually did receive the Vanilla death.)
  •  "I have so many body washes."
  • "I don't use body wash."
  •  "Sensitive skin, over here! 
Overall, a great box for me. I'm sure that this box has royally upset some people, but here's some advice, shut the hell up. Love, BBB.

BITCH WITH ME! Sign up & Bitch
 


No comments:

Post a Comment