Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sample Society: August 2013

August 2, 2013: Scheduled to arrive today. Impressive shipping time

August 1, 2013: Nothing makes my heart happier than seeing a shipping confirmation in my inbox. Sample Society has finally lived up to their "We ship on the 1st of the month," promise. Plus 1 for SS. What I enjoy most about SS is that you can immediately see what you're receiving in your box. Birchbox has this same concept, but you have to wait until the 10th...11th or whenever BB can get their website going to view your treasures.

Here is what I am to expect in my Sample Society Box:

Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Cleansing Cream-Deluxe Sample-SS
  • Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Cleansing Cream-Deluxe Sample-SS                  
                    


  • Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping -Facial Hydrator SPF 8-0.5 oz.-SS  Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping -Facial Hydrator SPF 8-0.5 oz.-SS                 
  • Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner-SS  Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner-SS                               

  •  
    Korres Cherry Lip Gloss-11 Buff Deluxe Sample-SS  Korres Cherry Lip Gloss-11 Buff Deluxe Sample-SS    
                                  
          Dr. T's Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 SS
    Again, I completely copied and pasted the contents of my box straight from the Sample Society Page. Thanks!
     
    I am excited to try these products...as I always am. Do my eyelashes need conditioned...maybe? Lip Gloss...who can complain about Lip Gloss, well everyone...but not me. I love it more than a fat kid loves cake. Actually, cake and Lip Gloss is pretty much what makes my life, but I digress. Supergoop! I get this in every box. Am I excited? Not really. Will I use it? Sure...but I only go outside like 1 day a year. The problem with the outside is that it's actually outside. I know! I can't get enough of packaging and Sample Society does this quite well. As for the Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator...well that sounds like it's going to hurt.
     
    Cost: 15.00
     
    Value: To Be Determined
     
    Worth: So far so good

    No comments:

    Post a Comment