Monday, August 5, 2013

Sample Society: August 2013 Review

Sweet photo skills of jzim

Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Cleansing Cream- The texture and consistency of this “Cleansing Cream,” was like the batter of an oatmeal cookie. In fact, it kind of smelled like one; unfortunately, it was more like an organic oatmeal cookie. No dice.                   
                
Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping -Facial Hydrator, Honestly, I’m still afraid to try this. I’m not sure if I should just take a Benadryl and have at it…or just wait until a friend of mine comes over and sucker them into it.  
 
Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner- I used this as a lash primer before applying my mascara. There was not a noticeable, “Omg, look at her lashes effect.” The sample size is way too small to conclude anything more than, “never going to buy this. Sorry Jane Iredale. 
  • Update: This product is amazing. Apply to lashes first, let dry and then swipe on 2 coats of mascara. Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner separates lashes so there is absolutely no clumping. My mascara lasts all day and looks so much better than it ever has before. Jane, I apologize.                               
Korres Cherry Lip Gloss- Buff is easily the best gloss and color that I have ever tried. Sadly, I am extremely addicted to lip products that my lips no longer produce the moisture that it needs. This sample is just that, a sample. Small enough to love, but not enough to last a lip gloss junkie.
                         
Dr. T's Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 SS- I really try to avoid the outdoors at all cost. Unless drinking is involved, I’m an indoor kind of gal. This was the only product in the box that was decent sized…but it’s sunscreen. It works fine and is non-greasy, but how many more sub boxes are going to send this out. Supergoop! products in sub boxes are like fruit cakes at Christmas. End the madness.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment